Marlette Lewistown has one of the most experienced management and construction teams in the industry. Our homes are constructed under perfect building conditions which include a climate controlled environment. We use the highest quality materials from names such as Frigidaire, Georgia Pacific and Certainteed to name a few. On top of this, we have multiple inspection processes throughout the home build. Did you know that on average, a Marlette Home is inspected 200 times from beginning to end? In comparison, stick built homes average 6-7 inspections. Marlette has always been known as an innovative builder. With our in-house design and drafting team, we are able to customize our numerous home plans to meet your needs and desires. And Marlette was applying “green” building processes and materials to the construction of its homes, even prior to green becoming a new age term. Average waste from a Marlette Home can fit into (2) 30 gallon containers!!
Marlette Homes…. Designed For Living…. Built For Life
- Prebuilt in climate-controlled facilities. What this means to you is:
- Your home is protected from the elements before, during and after the build
- Minimizes delays due to weather
- Security of materials, tools etc. saving you money
- Constructed using proven techniques that maintain quality craftsmanship throughout the build, streamlining the process and saving time and resources.
- 2” x 6” Exterior Walls, 16” on center with R19 insulation is standard from Marlette Lewistown
- Manufactured and inspected with high energy efficient name brand components to meet, and often exceed local and federal regulations.